Dreams of Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POSPONED: Sign-up for CoP 2-5, Sunday 28June @ 9pm eastern (6pm pacific) edit: New Time Wednesday July 1st time: to be determined

5 posters

Go down

POSPONED: Sign-up for CoP 2-5, Sunday 28June @ 9pm eastern (6pm pacific) edit: New Time Wednesday July 1st time: to be determined Empty POSPONED: Sign-up for CoP 2-5, Sunday 28June @ 9pm eastern (6pm pacific) edit: New Time Wednesday July 1st time: to be determined

Post  Sashimiaru Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:36 pm

--Please reply here if you will be able to make it to this event. In order to help us plan, please state which jobs you can bring in your reply here as well. (This mission is level 40 capped.)
--Please specify here if you have any Giant Scales. (We only need two per alliance.)

Like a Star @ heaven Some important notes, please read! Like a Star @ heaven
We will gather in Qufim Island, unless you already know the way to the Dilapidated Gate in Misareaux Coast at (F-7). If you are meeting us in Qufim, please be there and ready at 8:30pm eastern (5:30pm pacific). If you can make your own way to the gate, please be there and ready by 8:45pm eastern (5:45pm pacific).

Everyone will need to provide their own form of invisible. Please have plenty of Prism Powders with you even if you can cast the spell (an exception would be of course NIN invisible, if you plan to use this form of the spell, please make sure you have the tools for invisible Smile ). These will be important to avoid aggro from the Atomic Clusters, which aggro both sight and magic.

We also need everyone to have 1-2 (or as many as you don't mind getting) Yellow Liquids to help with this fight. (This item is used to lock the Mammet into whatever it's current form is, so after we determine what jobs are going in, we will decide which form we will want to lock it into.)

Strategy and other plans will be finalized once we see who is coming and what jobs we are able to assign for the fight.

Lastly, it would be extremely helpful for everyone who is attending to have read through the information on the fight. You can use this link as a starting point, but of course there are other good sources. Very Happy http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Vows

See you all soon!

Last edited by Sashimiaru on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Sashimiaru
Sashimiaru

Back to top Go down

POSPONED: Sign-up for CoP 2-5, Sunday 28June @ 9pm eastern (6pm pacific) edit: New Time Wednesday July 1st time: to be determined Empty Re: POSPONED: Sign-up for CoP 2-5, Sunday 28June @ 9pm eastern (6pm pacific) edit: New Time Wednesday July 1st time: to be determined

Post  Sashimiaru Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:47 pm

I will be attending, whm only.
Sashimiaru
Sashimiaru

Back to top Go down

POSPONED: Sign-up for CoP 2-5, Sunday 28June @ 9pm eastern (6pm pacific) edit: New Time Wednesday July 1st time: to be determined Empty Re: POSPONED: Sign-up for CoP 2-5, Sunday 28June @ 9pm eastern (6pm pacific) edit: New Time Wednesday July 1st time: to be determined

Post  Cindelle Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:59 pm

I will be there Smile

the jobs I can bring are Rdm, Blu, Sch, Sam and my available subs are War, Nin, whm, blm, rdm, sch, thf. Smile

See you there Smile
Cindelle
Cindelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysthic Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:02 pm

I'll be available, DRK here
Mysthic
Mysthic

Back to top Go down

Post  Eik Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:06 pm

i can attend

i have PLD WAr BLM BST or COR

Eik

Back to top Go down

Post  Cten Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:41 pm

I can attend.

BRD possibly NIN if I can get it leveled by then, but will most likely come on BRD.

Cten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down