Dreams of Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We done some events, So why not be social? lol

2 posters

Go down

We done some events, So why not be social? lol Empty We done some events, So why not be social? lol

Post  Mazakaru Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:33 am

What up people, this is Mazakaru, also known in another dimension as Sean, was hoping when I first posted this social forum here that people would post some pictures or other various forms of media. I love to play ff, the biggest reasons are being able to play with people from around the world, developing strategies, laughing and joking with people. In fact one of my best friends I met on this game. So what do you have to lose, let us know a little about you and your interest. One of my interest is watching anime and reading manga, as you might of already guessed I like Naruto, hence the theme, Some others I like are Bleach, Kenshin, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Death Note, Konjiki No Gash Bell, D. Gray Man, Full Metal those are just a few, I also love the outdoors, hiking , biking, jet skiing, and whatever else you throw at me lol. So open up and tell us about yourself, dont be a stanger!!!

We done some events, So why not be social? lol Oldsch10
This is what my yearbook photo would have looked like in the 50's lol

We done some events, So why not be social? lol Walmar10
This is me in Walmart trying to fit in with the other Walmart shoppers!!!

Mazakaru
Admin

https://dreamsofsea.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

We done some events, So why not be social? lol Empty Re: We done some events, So why not be social? lol

Post  Cten Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:40 am

Lawl, nice. Loving the yearbook picture XD

Cten

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum