Dreams of Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eveyone Needing to Catch Up to 3-5 Please post here!!!

4 posters

Go down

Eveyone Needing to Catch Up to 3-5 Please post here!!! Empty Eveyone Needing to Catch Up to 3-5 Please post here!!!

Post  Mazakaru Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:24 pm

Hey everyone, sorry I couldnt make it Thursday my aunt flew into Portland this week, and she was suppose to come to Eugene where I live 2 hours away on the end of her trip next week but she switched and came at the beginning. Seeing as I haven't seen her in 7 years I was obligated to come to dinner and hang out, I was still sad to miss 3-5. Anywho on to the meat of the matter, now is the time to get caught up to our dedicated friends so I need everyone that isnt up to 3-5 or on please post here so I can setup some runs, I can solo 3-3 so anyone needing help with that just let me know I can also solo the chips for the Pso'xja pass, so just let me know anyways I gots to get back to work Ill check back on this tonight!!!

Mazakaru
Admin

https://dreamsofsea.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Eveyone Needing to Catch Up to 3-5 Please post here!!! Empty Re: Eveyone Needing to Catch Up to 3-5 Please post here!!!

Post  Ondaraknes Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:33 pm

heya, i need to catch up! just have the promies done ><

Ondaraknes

Back to top Go down

Eveyone Needing to Catch Up to 3-5 Please post here!!! Empty Re: Eveyone Needing to Catch Up to 3-5 Please post here!!!

Post  Mazakaru Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:32 pm

Hey where have you been lol, we are on 4-2 now, and you missed the catch up oppurtunity, so if you can get some runs together and Im on I will definitely help if available, alright thanks!!!

Mazakaru
Admin

https://dreamsofsea.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ondaraknes Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:29 pm

been working... evil work demanding i show up and such... anyways, off for 6 days as of tomorrow. so if anyones got some spare time, i need help ^^

Ondaraknes

Back to top Go down

Post  girlygirl Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:24 pm

i'm finishing up 3-3 and if you don't mind i would like in on this mission seeing how i need it also ^^
girlygirl
girlygirl

http://www.myspace.com/blondechickbrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sashimiaru Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Starting on Wednesday, I'm gonna have a good bit of time off from work. So I will be around, and willing to help some people catch up since I'll have some extra time. I'm talking about doing these things during the daytime, though. (I do not like skipping my LS events, and leave that as a "last resort" only if it's for a new mission that I need done and it's the only time that everyone else can make it. -- And unfortunately, we have events almost every night. So when I've been doing CoP events at night, I've been skipping stuff with my other LS.)

So, tell me what you need help with, make sure you have ALL cs's leading up to your fights done, and I'll see if I can help. Also tell me WHEN you can work on it, and make sure you have researched the fights, have your supplies, and know what you need to do.
Sashimiaru
Sashimiaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Ondaraknes Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:03 pm

soooo 2-3. i know what i need, have the cs's done. just a lack of help to do it >_> free from tomorrow til thursday

Ondaraknes

Back to top Go down

Post  Ondaraknes Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:11 am

is there going to be anyone who actually wants to do catch up missions?
seriously >_>

Ondaraknes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down