Dreams of Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catch up run 4-2 Mysthic and Sinatra Please Sign Up If You Can Help!!!

+4
Crusty
Mysthic
Sinatra
Mazakaru
8 posters

Go down

Catch up run 4-2 Mysthic and Sinatra Please Sign Up If You Can Help!!! Empty Catch up run 4-2 Mysthic and Sinatra Please Sign Up If You Can Help!!!

Post  Mazakaru Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Mysthic and Sinata need to do 4-2 starting this post to see what we can put together please post what time your available(Mysthic and Sinata included) and we see what we got then go from there, thank you!!!

Last edited by Mazakaru on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Mazakaru
Admin

https://dreamsofsea.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Catch up run 4-2 Mysthic and Sinatra Please Sign Up If You Can Help!!! Empty <yes, please>

Post  Sinatra Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:43 pm

hey guys Very Happy

yeah.. if you can spare the time, it'd be great.After all, Mythic or i could very well be the
"make or break" members for a run on a day when you really need people. Cool

Thanks for hooking up the post, Mazakaru! bom

-Sinatra
Sinatra
Sinatra

Back to top Go down

Catch up run 4-2 Mysthic and Sinatra Please Sign Up If You Can Help!!! Empty Re: Catch up run 4-2 Mysthic and Sinatra Please Sign Up If You Can Help!!!

Post  Mysthic Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:23 am

Thanks Maza, appreciate this.

Here's my availabilities

Mon-Thu 6pm-11pm eastern
Sun: 10am-11pm eastern

Drk is the only class I can provide at the moment.
Mysthic
Mysthic

Back to top Go down

Catch up run 4-2 Mysthic and Sinatra Please Sign Up If You Can Help!!! Empty 4-2 Help

Post  Crusty Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:34 pm

i'll help with this,just let me know a little ahead of time
Crusty
Crusty

Back to top Go down

Catch up run 4-2 Mysthic and Sinatra Please Sign Up If You Can Help!!! Empty Re: Catch up run 4-2 Mysthic and Sinatra Please Sign Up If You Can Help!!!

Post  Eik Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 pm

I´ll help too,

BLM PLD WAR

Eik

Back to top Go down

Post  Shavari Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:28 pm

i also need 4-2 if catch up wasnt done yet =/..
jobs: BLU, NIN

tyvm Smile
Shavari
Shavari

Back to top Go down

Post  Mazakaru Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:36 pm

Well I see 5 people that can do it here so we should put something together

Mazakaru
Admin

https://dreamsofsea.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinatra Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:51 am

yeah, just let me know when you guys wanna do it. For some reason i thought it was this last tuesday...hah.^^ like i said, i'm pretty flexible for time, right now.

Oh, and for anyone interested; look me up over this weekend: anytime friday/and early afternoon saturday...probably gonna ask a few friends and do some /shouts for 4-2.
But i'm really looking for a mana-burn on Ouryu. Smile
Sinatra
Sinatra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sashimiaru Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:47 am

Sinatra wrote:yeah, just let me know when you guys wanna do it. For some reason i thought it was this last tuesday...hah.^^ like i said, i'm pretty flexible for time, right now.

Oh, and for anyone interested; look me up over this weekend: anytime friday/and early afternoon saturday...probably gonna ask a few friends and do some /shouts for 4-2.
But i'm really looking for a mana-burn on Ouryu. Smile

btw, Girlygirl needs this as well. If we can get her caught up too, you'll have another whm available that needs this done! (I think she's on Mammetts right now.)
Sashimiaru
Sashimiaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinatra Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Send me a /tell for Mammets, i'm willing to help since you mentioned Girlygirl needs it.
or anyone else for that matter. I did a P.M. with her i think...

Elemental Wheel FTW Cool as Ninja!
Sinatra
Sinatra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sashimiaru Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:16 pm

lol soooorry, I'm behind silent
She's all caught up the Ouryu fight now. Sooo... she's ready to go with you guys for that! Razz
Sashimiaru
Sashimiaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sashimiaru Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:08 pm

For those of you that weren't around, I just want everyone to know: we got together tonight and killed Ouryu for Mysthic, Sinatra, Shavari, and Girlygirl. Cool

So congrats to them and they're all ready to get cs's done and join us for the next fight! Woot! cheers
Sashimiaru
Sashimiaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Cindelle Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:16 am

Yep Congratulation to you guys ^^

Ouryu is always messy but we made it !!
Cindelle
Cindelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down