Dreams of Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission 5-3 Are you ready for it? Sign-up for Thursday, Sep 3rd if you can make it!

+3
Cten
girlygirl
Sashimiaru
7 posters

Go down

Mission 5-3 Are you ready for it? Sign-up for Thursday, Sep 3rd if you can make it! Empty Mission 5-3 Are you ready for it? Sign-up for Thursday, Sep 3rd if you can make it!

Post  Sashimiaru Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:02 am

Hi guys! Very Happy
This is just a short post to let you all know that we'd like to do Mission 5-3, "Fork 1: The Pursuit of Paradise (Tenzen Path)," on this Thursday evening if enough people are available to go.

As usual, we'd like to start around Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 8:00-8:30pm est (5:00-5:30pm pst), this Thursday, September 3rd. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (I'd just like to ask that everyone log into the linkshell as early as possible before the event in order to discuss the mission and job assignments.)

If you would like to attend, please reply to this topic with an updated list of your job levels that you could use for this mission. And of course, be sure to have all your cutscenes done before event time. Razz (And if you cannot make it on the 3rd, that is helpful for us to know -- please post it here as well.)

Go ahead and reply here with any questions you might have about this mission, so we can possibly discuss some of this before the event.

See ya all later, and thank you for taking the time to sign up!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll be there /
whm only Surprised
Sashimiaru
Sashimiaru

Back to top Go down

Mission 5-3 Are you ready for it? Sign-up for Thursday, Sep 3rd if you can make it! Empty Re: Mission 5-3 Are you ready for it? Sign-up for Thursday, Sep 3rd if you can make it!

Post  girlygirl Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:56 am

YAY! Time for Missions~~~~~
I can comeee Very Happy
I need to get the cs still -.- . I can come WHM75 and i'll try to get SMN 55 or something by thurs. >.> What a Face Can't waitt. See you there~ [I usually can wait for CoP Missions but it's 6am..]
THis is going to be a long runn. SO i need to know if i need any itemmmsss? Suspect
See you all THURSDAY! (:
girlygirl
girlygirl

http://www.myspace.com/blondechickbrie

Back to top Go down

Mission 5-3 Are you ready for it? Sign-up for Thursday, Sep 3rd if you can make it! Empty Re: Mission 5-3 Are you ready for it? Sign-up for Thursday, Sep 3rd if you can make it!

Post  Cten Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:44 am

Can come on BRD.
Possibly SAM, if I can get it leveled.

Cten

Back to top Go down

Mission 5-3 Are you ready for it? Sign-up for Thursday, Sep 3rd if you can make it! Empty 5-3

Post  Crusty Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:01 am

you know im in..Bst 75 Blm 75 Smn 69 Lemme know
Crusty
Crusty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cindelle Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:20 am

I'll be there.

Smile
Cindelle
Cindelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mazakaru Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:24 pm

I still have to play a little catch up lol!!!

Mazakaru
Admin

https://dreamsofsea.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shavari Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:44 pm

id love to come, but gotta work til 10pm EST ; ;
Shavari
Shavari

Back to top Go down

Post  girlygirl Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:52 am

Just thought i'd post up.
Run Cancelled due to lack of people. Most on was 5. And ended up with 4. 1/3 of our usual crew of 12.
girlygirl
girlygirl

http://www.myspace.com/blondechickbrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down