Dreams of Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5-3 Ulmia's Path -- do you have your CS's and fight done for it? Can you go Sunday, 27Sep @7pm est/4pm pst?

+2
Cindelle
Sashimiaru
6 posters

Go down

5-3 Ulmia's Path -- do you have your CS's and fight done for it? Can you go Sunday, 27Sep @7pm est/4pm pst? Empty 5-3 Ulmia's Path -- do you have your CS's and fight done for it? Can you go Sunday, 27Sep @7pm est/4pm pst?

Post  Sashimiaru Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:02 pm

Hi guys! Good job on getting through those rooms for that silly little CS last week. lol

Gonna try to take a shot at completing Ulmia's Path this Sunday, please reply if you can/cannot make it!

What: Where Messengers Gather (Ulmia's Path)
When: Sunday, 27 September, 7pm eastern (4pm pacific)
Sashimiaru
Sashimiaru

Back to top Go down

5-3 Ulmia's Path -- do you have your CS's and fight done for it? Can you go Sunday, 27Sep @7pm est/4pm pst? Empty Re: 5-3 Ulmia's Path -- do you have your CS's and fight done for it? Can you go Sunday, 27Sep @7pm est/4pm pst?

Post  Cindelle Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:07 am

I'll be there.. and this is gonna be a easy one Razz
Cindelle
Cindelle

Back to top Go down

5-3 Ulmia's Path -- do you have your CS's and fight done for it? Can you go Sunday, 27Sep @7pm est/4pm pst? Empty 5-3 Ulmia's Path

Post  Crusty Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:43 am

im in Bst Blm Smn 75 lemme know
Crusty
Crusty

Back to top Go down

5-3 Ulmia's Path -- do you have your CS's and fight done for it? Can you go Sunday, 27Sep @7pm est/4pm pst? Empty Re: 5-3 Ulmia's Path -- do you have your CS's and fight done for it? Can you go Sunday, 27Sep @7pm est/4pm pst?

Post  Nakuna Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:07 pm

I'm doing cs's now will try to make it ^^

Nakuna

Back to top Go down

5-3 Ulmia's Path -- do you have your CS's and fight done for it? Can you go Sunday, 27Sep @7pm est/4pm pst? Empty Umm...

Post  girlygirl Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:18 am

Do i need to do a fight to fight the mithras? Because i still didn't get the NMs done for the Tenzen's Path-
Oh! I can come SMN or WHM! lol!
I got the cutscenes done about two weeks ago- And thought i needed to get EVERY SINGLE LITTLE CUTSCENE because i thought we were doing all the paths in one night D: . So i'm ready for it~ pirat
girlygirl
girlygirl

http://www.myspace.com/blondechickbrie

Back to top Go down

5-3 Ulmia's Path -- do you have your CS's and fight done for it? Can you go Sunday, 27Sep @7pm est/4pm pst? Empty I'm there.

Post  Sinatra Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:43 pm

Hey,

Just finished Cutscenes for tenzen, and ready for attowah chasm(sp).

Please do count me in~ as NIN or preferably WAR. Either is fine.
Sinatra
Sinatra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down