Dreams of Sea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission 5-3 Tenzen's Path -- Please reply with a date and time that YOU can attend! + Poll!

+6
Sinatra
Cten
Mysthic
Crusty
Cindelle
Sashimiaru
10 posters

Go down

Which event day/time is good for you? (Also reply to the topic attached with your choice please!)

Mission 5-3 Tenzen's Path -- Please reply with a date and time that YOU can attend! + Poll! Vote_lcap44%Mission 5-3 Tenzen's Path -- Please reply with a date and time that YOU can attend! + Poll! Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
Mission 5-3 Tenzen's Path -- Please reply with a date and time that YOU can attend! + Poll! Vote_lcap25%Mission 5-3 Tenzen's Path -- Please reply with a date and time that YOU can attend! + Poll! Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
Mission 5-3 Tenzen's Path -- Please reply with a date and time that YOU can attend! + Poll! Vote_lcap19%Mission 5-3 Tenzen's Path -- Please reply with a date and time that YOU can attend! + Poll! Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
Mission 5-3 Tenzen's Path -- Please reply with a date and time that YOU can attend! + Poll! Vote_lcap12%Mission 5-3 Tenzen's Path -- Please reply with a date and time that YOU can attend! + Poll! Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 16

Mission 5-3 Tenzen's Path -- Please reply with a date and time that YOU can attend! + Poll! Empty Mission 5-3 Tenzen's Path -- Please reply with a date and time that YOU can attend! + Poll!

Post  Sashimiaru Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:57 pm

Ok, we're going to try again to complete Mission 5-3, starting with the fork of Tenzen's Path. bounce

I'm going to make a poll with this topic. If none of the choices listed are a good option for you, please just reply here with a good day/time for you. Even if you do vote for one of the choices, please also reply here with your choice, so I know who can attend on which day. Razz (And it would be great if everyone could please get in the habit of always including a brief list of the jobs that you can bring that are sufficient level for the mission -- I really appreciate having this info handy!)

We would all really like to see ourselves progressing... so let's do this! Very Happy I mean, come on, we've taken down the mammets, Diabolos, Ouryu, and all 3 promy bosses at once! (Just to name a few...) I'm sure we can complete this mission line, and see us all have sea access (and not to mention, a:
Like a Star @ heaven shiney Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven little Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven token Like a Star @ heaven
of accomplishment!).
Let's get it done! cheers

See you in game! Cool

(Please note: after we get a general idea on who can attend on which days, there will be another separate sign-up topic to reply to, so we know for sure who will be there and can then plan jobs for those attending.)

Last edited by Sashimiaru on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sashimiaru
Sashimiaru

Back to top Go down

Mission 5-3 Tenzen's Path -- Please reply with a date and time that YOU can attend! + Poll! Empty Re: Mission 5-3 Tenzen's Path -- Please reply with a date and time that YOU can attend! + Poll!

Post  Sashimiaru Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:03 pm

As for myself, I can attend on either Sunday, Monday, or Thursday evening. Whm only so far. Embarassed
Sashimiaru
Sashimiaru

Back to top Go down

Mission 5-3 Tenzen's Path -- Please reply with a date and time that YOU can attend! + Poll! Empty Re: Mission 5-3 Tenzen's Path -- Please reply with a date and time that YOU can attend! + Poll!

Post  Cindelle Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:11 pm

I picked sunday and thursday. This is a priority for me so I can pretty mutch always attend. Smile

actually if people would rather switch to sunday... I'm all go. after all the only thing that's important is getting this done right ?

the Taru's right people. we are almost done... This group as proven that it can go all the way so let's make this happen Smile

Jobs are: Rdm, Blu, Sch, Sam, Smn, Blm

Last edited by Cindelle on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cindelle
Cindelle

Back to top Go down

Mission 5-3 Tenzen's Path -- Please reply with a date and time that YOU can attend! + Poll! Empty 5-3

Post  Crusty Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:23 am

sunday or thursday also work for me.. Jobs- Bst/Blm-75...Smn-73
Crusty
Crusty

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysthic Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:08 am

I posted sunday, monday and other.

Basically, I can be available on:

Weeknights: Monday, Tuesday, friday (from 6pm to 11 pm)
Weekend: all day sat and up to 11 pm on sunday

(All times are eastern time)

Now I know I'm beind, still need these stupid promy bosses at once.

I know a few are behind so hopefully I can join in on these runs, if not, no big deal.

So here you have it, all I ask is to know at least the day before the event whenever possible LOL Wink
Mysthic
Mysthic

Back to top Go down

Post  Cten Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:31 pm

I am so incredibly sorry that I was not on to attend CoP this past Thursday. I fell asleep around 6 or so, and I thought I had an alarm set.

As for the topic at hand, the best time would probably be Sunday's and Thursday, and I usually don't have anything planned on Saturdays. However, Sunday's are a little odd because my family likes to clean those days, so play times on that day are a little erratic.

edit- this is my official withdrawal from DreamsofSea. School is coming on full swing and it looks like I'm going to have to drop a few things in order to get the grades that I want. I wish you all luck in your road to sea. Hopefully, I'll be able to see you there myself one day!

Last edited by Cten on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinatra Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Hello ladys n gents,
Thank you Sashi for keeping the shell afloat.. lately it seems like been sinking.
I'm sure everyone has good reasons but it'd be nice to get this done.

However
I recently spent tons of time in a sky LS just to have it crash,
with not much to show... and yet for some odd reason i'm trying a new Sky LS
so.. long story short:
Tuesday's one of my sky days starting @ 11:30 PM Est. Thursday also..
Sunday's Dynamis @ 7:00 PM Est.

Monday is open.

Before getting frustrated let me say if people show up i am willing to skip Sunday's Dynamis for DreamsofSea LS CoP event.
jobs: NIN MNK SAM WAR THF

That sums it up~

-Sin

Also, a side note: some person named Venery also needs P.M. 5-3, i found

Last edited by Sinatra on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Sinatra
Sinatra

Back to top Go down

Post  Myguri Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:12 pm

Sunday would be best for me, but I can do it any day after 6:00pm cst

*edit and I have THF, WHM and BLM available

Myguri

Back to top Go down

Post  Shavari Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:41 am

sunday or monday night for me this week,

BLU and NIN Smile
Shavari
Shavari

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakuna Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:37 pm

I will have time thur. night and weekend prob night and evening be best thank you.

Nakuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Myguri Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:06 pm

I guess Sunday is officially out now. Just let me know what you guys decide. I'm in.

Myguri

Back to top Go down

Post  girlygirl Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:37 pm

I can make it any day after 7:40am-3pm due to school .
I have WHM75 and Working on smn Very Happy .
I can not make it Sunday morning- Just to throw out there
Oohhz! Moar replies!! Yay!! I hope we can do this weeks run, i'm kind of sick of poking my moogle with a stick Suspect
alien lol!
Yeaa, Oh. And i'm available from 5pm est - 12-1am est Very Happy silent
girlygirl
girlygirl

http://www.myspace.com/blondechickbrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down